Benefits of Commercial Funding
Commercial Funding can prevent you from missing out on additional revenue streams. Adding commercial funding as a string to your proverbial bow is certainly a wise move! Our panel of lenders are able to cover commercial funding in its entirety, from A-Z, and we can broker deals with anyone from high-street banks down to niche, specialist lenders.
If you’re unfamiliar with commercial finance, it’s worth noting that it covers a broad spectrum of lending areas including:
- Owner occupied/trading businesses looking to purchase or refinance their own premises.
- Residential investment loans covering properties that are being purchased for rental return and
- Commercial investment loans covering properties that are being purchased for rental return and
Typical Client Scenarios
In the commercial finance sector, the typical client scenarios are as follows:
- Ltd companies, LLPs, pension funds, charities and trusts. Classed as ‘unusual borrowers’.
- Renting a business premises where the mortgage repayments would be less than the rent.
- A business looking to borrow on an interest only basis.
- Struggling to re-finance their buy-to-let portfolio with mainstream lenders.
Types of finance covered within this sector:
- Multiple units/apartment blocks (under one title).
- Single freehold units.
- Flats above commercial premises.
- Retail units, industrial units and warehouses.
- Single offices/office blocks.
- Forecourts, petrol stations and car washes.
- Public houses, restaurants, hotels and guest houses.
- Care/nursing homes, child day care nurseries. – Holiday and caravan parks.
- Market-leading rates.
- Up to 100% LTV (with additional security).
- Loans from £50k with no upper limit.
- Interest-only options.
- Fixed and variable rates.
- Lending in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.